The most important element in your children’s & adolescent’s social, emotional & life development is YOU. You are the best person to help them achieve all that they can be. Without the correct parenting approach these situations occur daily.
• Your children are ignoring your requests
• You are at the end of your rope dealing with sibling rivalry.
• Your child is having his 3rd meltdown of the day.
• Your adolescent is anxious and/or oppositional.
• You are feeling overwhelmed & hopeless.
• You're ready to talk to someone instead of internet searches & advice from friends/family.
You've Come to the Right Place
Parent coaching is here to address urgent needs first as we help restore and create peace in your home & with your family. We work on top parental challenges & together we tackle them one by one.
Our attachment-based parenting approaches have proven successful with children & adolescents diagnosed with ADHD, learning disabilities, mild ASD, anxiety, bi-polar & attachment disorder.
What is Parent Coaching?
• A positive, practical approach to parenting with straightforward, realistic strategies backed by research.
• It’s a 1-on-1 opportunity for you to adopt powerful attachment-based parenting approaches that promote the healthy, secure parent-child relationship you desire.
• It’s confidential support to help you parent at your best - even when things are at their worst.
It's Easy to Get Started & All From the Comfort of Your Own Home
• Online Parent Coaching sessions are $100 per hour.
• We will meet “face-to-face” online using ZOOM.
• Meetings are scheduled every other week, or as often as you prefer
• You will learn effective techniques/tools & begin to utilize and practice them at home.
• Follow-up check-ins are offered on a regular or per need basis to support you in mastering & fine-tuning newly acquired parenting skills & scripts.
Life-Changing Benefits for The Whole Family
• Feel more confident in your parenting role.
• Know which strategies work (and which don't!)
• Increase in self-control & self-esteem.
• Build a stronger relationship with your children & adolescents.
• Discipline without yelling.
• Make & stick to your parenting goals.
• Positive shift in your child’s behavior & focus.
• Have a safe place to return when things get off track.
• Happy & more peaceful home environment.
I'm interested in learning more!
For more information on how I can help you & your family.........