The Nurtured Heart® Approach for Parents
with Linda Aber, Certified Nurtured Heart® Trainer
Zoom 4 Weekly Two-Hour Sessions
November 3th-November 24th
YOUR CONNECTION = RELATIONSHIP
Your connection is the #1 thing that your child needs from you.
The Nurtured Heart® Approach is a POSITIVE, CONNECTING RELATIONSHIP MODEL where you & your children thrive.
It inspires transformative change in all children & those with ADHD, LD & Mild ASD.
• A concrete path toward promoting success, building character qualities & self-confidence in children.
• The important structure of the 3 Stands, a life-long gift of building resilience.
• The benefits of Time-In vs.Time-Out.
• Greater clarity to establish clear boundaries.
• The power of RESETS vs.traditional consequences.
• To embrace non-punitive ways to parent, even when difficulties arise.
For more information & to register for our Zoom link send an email to: [email protected]
We are Delighted that You have Found Us!
DURING COVID-19 ALL PROGRAMS & WEBINARS WILL CONTINUE ON-LINE USING ZOOM
Linda Aber, CCFE
-Attachment Parent Coach
-Certified Theraplay® Group Specialist
-Certified Nurtured Heart® Trainer
-Certified HeartMath® Mentor
-Certified Canadian Family Life Educator
I hope you are doing well & staying safe during these uncertain times. For over 25 years, it has been an honor and privilege to foster & enhance success for thousands of families. Our goals are to educate, support & inspire parents, educators, children, teens & adults, by facilitating unique programs and services that promote healthy relationships & thriving futures.
Parenting is the most important job of your life & doesn’t come with an owner’s manual. Parenting all children & teens, especially those with ADHD, learning differences, mild ASD, oppositional defiance, mood, adoption & attachment disorders requires positive, mindful, connective approaches.
Are you sometimes feeling desperate for improved family time? Are you looking for more peaceful time together? I provide parenting approaches, skills & a set of strategies that can do just that & you can implement immediately following the training & support I provide.
Let's transform your parent-child relationship, promote happy, healthy, resilient children & adolescents plus create peaceful, loving homes.
Family clients have resolved issues with the following. Click Here to See What They Are Saying About Us
• How do I add structure in my home & effectively discipline in a loving way?
• What can I do to deal with & reduce sibling rivalry?
• How can I help my child better handle their emotions at home & school?
• How can I help my child who has difficulty socially making & keeping friends?
• What can I do to end my child’s/teen’s power struggles, tantrums & meltdowns?
• How can I communicate more effectively with my child when s/he is anxious?
Take Your Parenting from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
In our sessions you will learn this & more:
• Facts about child brain development & what kind of parenting & discipline are most appropriate and constructive at all ages & developmental stages;
• Present moment parenting: how to stay present, validate & connect in a way that reaches your child's heart.
• Methods to calmly connect and communicate love for your child/adolescent no matter how intense the behavior while still setting clear & consistent limits;
• Tips on becoming their safe harbor & how to navigate your child/adolescent through the storm to achieve insight, empathy, repair & continue to refuel your relationship;
• The most common discipline mistakes even the best parents make;
• The language of positivity, teaching emotional regulation, social skills competency, anxiety & anger reduction;
Check out our pages:
• Services: A list of our attachment-based programs & services
•Upcoming Events: ZOOM Nurtured Heart Approach Parent Course, ZOOM Family Circle Social Skills Groups. FREE Parent Support Group & Guest Speaker Presentations
• Parent Talk Series: Enjoy our animated e-learning videos.
• Blog: Linda’s Covid-19 Parenting Tips & other posts.
• Articles: Inspirational readings.
• Resources: Covid-19 family resources & more.
No GREATer Teacher is You – the Parent & your Child is Your GREATest Growth Gift!
• One-on-one opportunity to acquire & adapt powerful attachment-based parenting skills that promote success & enhance your parent-child relationship.
• Meetings are scheduled every other week, or as often as you prefer.
• Parents learn new skills & begin to utilize them at home.
• Follow- up check-ins are offered to support families in mastering their new parenting skills &scripts.
Nurtured Heart® Approach Parenting
• Is for ALL children, adolescents & adults, especially for those diagnosed with ADHD, learning disabilities, ASD, anxiety, bi-polar & attachment issues.
• NHA is a mindset, an energetic shift, a perspective on our roles as parents & educators & a way of showing up & being present in the positive. It creates success for all. In that shift, comes many shifts, including behavior improvement & growth of positive character qualities.
• The coronavirus has upended family life all around the world & produced an enormous amount of stress for individuals & families to navigate.
• Acquire effective techniques to immediately help you & your children calm.
• Go-to tools for morning/evening routines, reducing meltdowns & more.
• On-line tools, exercises & The Kids HeartSmart® Program.
Theraplay® Social Skills
• Theraplay® is a lively, fun, playful method that produces remarkable changes in the lives of families.
Parents, children/teens are guided through activities that promote self-regulation, peer relationships, perspective taking.
• Youth explore how their behavior affects others.
• Use the TACTICS TOOLBOX- with over 45 concrete strategies for success.
To be in your child's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today!
Our attachment-based parenting approaches, strategies & embracing the"4 S's" of being present will take you from ordinary to extraordinary!
When you are mentally & emotionally present for your child, you show up in ways that will both greatly empower you as a parent & promote resilience & strength in your child.
Get in touch