Call (514) 487-3533 today
What is Coaching?
- It's a one-on-one opportunity to acquire & adapt powerful parenting skills that promote success & enhance your parent-child relationship.
- Our mindul approaches are successful with all children/teens.
- These parenting techniques have proven successful with children diagnosed with ADHD, learning disabilities, asperger's syndrome, ODD, tourette's, fetal alcohol, bi polar and attachment disorder,
You will learn to:
- Utilize a new vocabulary of "positivity" with limit setting & clear consequences for breaking rules.
- Become success mentors for their children, instead of dreaded behaviour police.
- Create successes where they would not have otherwise exist
My Services are Available in Person at my Office or by Phone/Skype (local/long distance)
Given today’s fast-paced lifestyle, working late, difficulties finding a babysitter or needing to be home to supervise homework, parents truly appreciate obtaining support with the ease of a phone call.
My coaching approach begins with a parent meeting to demystify ADHD and/or other disorders/ issues, followed by an assessment of their child`s strengths and obstacles. The second step consists of 4 bi weekly parent coaching sessions, where parents learn new skills and begin to utilize them at home. Follow- ups (phone calls/emails) are offered on a regular or per need basis to support families in mastering their new parenting skills and scripts.
My commitment towards parents is to educate, support and train them with proven parenting tools allowing them to flourish. Parents will deepen their knowledge, self-awareness & embrace nurturing techniques that promote a balance of nurturance and structure for their children. Sound coaching support, innovative skills and strategies strengthen success for parents & their families.
The Benefits of Parent Coaching:
- Transform your awareness about your child’s behaviour
- Energize your child’s successes that promotes their desired behaviour
- Identify & create qualities that would not have otherwise existed
- Apply emotional nutrition with new parenting techniques
You will witness:
- Healthier & happier family relationships
- Improvement of child’s emotional state & social interactions
- Increased self control & self-esteem
- Enhanced accountability & inner strength
- Positive shift in child's behaviour & focus
Coaching On Wheels Program: Speaker Series:
Linda will come to your home, school, office or parent group for any one or more of her series of seminars. Designed to build knowledge and skills for parents or professionals working with parents, children & teens. Whether it is a Keynote Address, Lunch & Learn, Parent Educational Night, School presentation or Lectureship the following topics are available:
- The Nurtured Heart Approach®: Teachers Workshop
- The Nurtured Heart Approach®: Parent Workshop
- Theraplay® Sunshine Circle Groups for Classrooms
- Theraplay® Social & Thinking Skills
- Present Moment Parenting: Promoting Success Using Positivity & Pizazz
- Demystifying ADHD: Tools Every Parent Should Have
- Parenting ADHD Teens: Expectations, Strategies & Staying Connected
- Stop the Yelling! Techniques to End Button Pushing & Power Struggles
- Building Social Skills Competency: Helping Your Child Find Social Success
- You’re Not the Boss of Me: Attachment Parenting for Adoptive Parents
- ADHD Classroom Strategies & Accommodations
- Adaptive Technology: Tools for Student’s Success
- Stamp Out Bullying Programs for Parents or Schools
- Conflict Management: Teacher Strategies Workshop
- ADD Women: Uncovering Your Hidden Gifts
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW LINDA CAN SUPPORT YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION CALL 514- 487-3533 or email
"When mindfulness embraces those we love, they bloom like flowers."
- Thich Nhat Hanh
INTRODUCING OUR NEW FAMILY & SCHOOL WORKSHOPS & GROUPS
Stress, Anxiety & Anger reduction workshops
Nurtured Heart Parent Workshops
Support Groups for Parents of Children/Teens with ADHD, LD & Aspergers Syndrome
Theraplay Social & Thinking Skills Groups for Children/Teens AND their Parents
Sunshine Circles for School: Nurture Your Classroom with Play
Nurtured Heart School & Teacher Workshops:
Presented as a
Guest Speaker at:
- (QPAT) The Quebec Provincial Teacher's Convention
- LDAQ Montreal Chapter 1 Parent Conference
- The Bronfman Educational Teacher's Convention
- McGill Distinguished Speaker's Seminar
- AQETA Learning Disabilities Association Conference
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board SEAC Parent Conference
- Tyndale St. George
- St. Colombia House
- plus numerous Montreal schools